Dienstag, 8. November 2011



Still without my camera, just blogging old stuff.
I never thought that taking pictures would become such a huge part of my life but honestly I'm glad to get my baby back.
Tomorrow I'll have a three hours italian exam. Italian is the most difficult language you could imagine. Well, maybe not that difficult, but difficult and my worst subject ever ever. So I'm dealing with the thought that my mother will do it for me, it would have the same effect and I would have three hours more sleep. Like it haha.
By the way, I plan to go to the hairdresser on Thursday. Because it's winter, time for a new hair color♥ Last year I had brown, this year... surprise surprise. BUT definitly an entire piece shorter.
Cross fingers, hope dies last!

1 Kommentar:

  1. also ich verstehe dich noch! hihi!
    bezüglich der sprache - ich weiß, was du meinst. in deutsch kann man einfach bessere texte schreiben, dinge beschreiben, mit worten spielen. ich schreibe meinen blog ja auch noch auf spanisch und handhabe es genauso: text auf deutsch und kleine übersetzung auf spanisch. so kann nix schiefgehen ;)

    sag mal, wie bist du denn an diese zauberhafte ankleidepuppe gekommen?


    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen